Sunday, November 8, 2009

A New Plan

Today I'm quite proud of myself, because my bingeing has been reasonably under control. I took m.a.d's lovely advice and wrote down a list of my new rules/routine. I realised that tomorrow is 99 days until I see my boyfriend. Which means 99 days to get skinny. I WILL do this! The lack of routine/bingeing/out of control feeling all contributes to my stress and feeling overwhelmed and failing, so I figure having a proper daily routine in place is really going to help me. So here it is:

1. I must be in bed by 11pm every night (I'm avoiding partying and going out to save money, avoid alcohol and drunken food-eating)

2. I must be up at 7am every morning to fit in an hour of cardio before work or before I start my day (followed by a quick shower)

3. I must drink an average of 3L of water per day, with a dash of apple cidar vinegar to ease my cravings and appetite

4. I must stay under 500 calories a day

5. I must not drink my calories- water, tea, diet drinks only

6. I must not eat food (especially carbs) after 7pm

7. 7.30-8.30 is another hour dedicated to cardio, followed by a shower/brush teeth

8. 1 hour of weights with my personal trainer per week

9. I will try to water fast every 3 days, and if binge badly I will fast for 2 days

10. I will follow a strict vegan diet

11. I will lose on average 1kg per week, if not more

12. I will take my 4 diet pills a day and laxatives if I feel I've eaten too much

13. I will become dedicated to counting calories again

14. I will record my progress on this blog


Ok guys so there it is. I hope it is ok. I'm so determined now. This list has really helped.
Skinniness here I come! Hope everyone is doing ok
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment